Our program has a small group of volunteers who make our mission possible. We have a vision of silencing weekend hunger, but to get there, we rely on volunteers like you to help prepare, assemble and deliver one food bag at a time. YOU can make a difference today– by joining us!
Food Prep Volunteer
Volunteer Commitment: Approximately 3-5 hours a month
Each month before the food bags can be packed, Food Prep Volunteers prepare the food products for the Assembly Teams.
- Assist with managing food inventory
- Breakdown food items and place in bins for packing
Assembly Team Member Volunteer (Bag Packing!)
Volunteer Commitment: 1-3 hours a month, morning or evening shift available.
First and Third Tuesday of every month
All ages are welcome!
- Be present at designated packing time
- Assembly Team members will assemble food bags
- Pack plastic bags and prepare bins for school delivery